To ensure you keep your glasses in tip-top condition, we recommend you follow our guidelines:
1. Don’t get your frame wet, moisture can damage the wood.
2. Avoid waterless cleaning of the lenses, dirt can scratch the lens.
3. Use a damp cloth to clean your lenses, then dry with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Be like a tortoise and keep your glasses safe within a hard shell when you’re not wearing them.
5. Don’t clean the lenses with clothing, towels or paper as this may also scratch the lenses.
6. Don’t use solvents such as acetone or alcohol, or aggressive soaps which may alter the lenses.
And finally, please don’t sit on your glasses, because, well... that’s not how you’re supposed to wear sunglasses.